Some worthwhile questions we can ask ourselves and our intimate relationship.
- Do I Accept accountability for my actions, and for my part in conflicts?
- Do I consistently speak respectfully to my partner, and do I compliment much more than I complain?
- Do I clearly tell my partner what I want in a way that they are likely to listen to me?
- Am I honest with regards to the way I feel?
- Do I shame my partner?
- Do I constantly criticize and nit pick?
- Do I let my partner know that I value them, and let them know that they matter to me every day?
- Do I save energy for my loved one, and do take time to listen regarding their interest?
- Am I defensive when my partner talks to me about their concerns?